I invite you to consider a process to get the most out of using intuitive divination tools. Whenever one stops to ponder or to ask questions of an oracle such as the I Ching, the Nordic Runes, the Divine, the Tarot, Source or any of the multiple divination tools available, the answers are there.
Once the message is received, take the time to consider how this relates to you and your situation. So often, people receive the message and then move onto the next oracle without determining the outcome or where they are, right here . . . right now. If you don’t take the time to let the reading sink in you will not receive the full value and meaning of the reading.
Here are some of the methods you can use to help reach a deeper understanding:
- Meditate upon the question and the answer.
- Take a picture of the spread or photograph of the divination tool.
- Be open to new possibilities.
- Journal about the situation with 2-3 concepts that occur to you as you read or intuit the symbols. Write a couple of sentences about each concept.
- Notice any resistance or mindset modification that may have to change in order for the new possibility to emerge.
- Allow 1-7 days of pondering and cogitating for the true intuitive answer to come.
- Often I will take a walk with the picture or Q & A in mind and allow my mind to wander.
Once you have followed these simple steps, I would love to hear of any other methods you utilize to interpret and analyze your results. Also, be sure to share any of your answers & aha moments in the comments below. If you’d like help on how to implement these methods or use divination tools feel free to schedule a session with me, click here to view my availability.